Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Doing better with Medifast

Our Saturday after our outing to NBA city went well.  No hunger.  We even went over some friends house for game night.  That was a lot of fun, as it always is.

I am doing much better today than on Sunday.  Sunday I was so miserable  that  I was actually crying and I couldn't stop myself. My husband gave me a weight watchers snack bar to make me feel better. I really think it had to do with the normal Metformin dose I took the night before.

Monday I worked and my husband hooked me up with a Boca burger in the morning with my medifast eggs.  And I did fine all day ate my meals as I should have except for the time I went four hours without eating because I was busy in the ICU and couldn't stop.  (But I wasn't hungry so I didn't suffer)

Tuesday I was called for jury service.  I went in there expecting to have a long day sitting in the jury assembly room but I was called in the first group.  I did eat my second meal before being called up.  I was however, able to eat every 2-2.5 hours so it was no problem.  In the end I didn't get chosen for the jury.  And that's a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment