Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 1 "lunchtime" meal

For lunch or my midday meal I had vegetarian sloppy joe "stew".

  I really but too much water in my sloppy joe so it was a bit watery.  At first I thought that this would not satisfy me. The "meat" portion  seems to be soy. It was a little spicy and I ate it over 15 minutes.  At the end of the bowel however, I was satisfied.  It tasted good.

Tonight for the first time in my life,  I will eat catfish.  I am notorious for not liking seafood.  But on this plan a larger portion of some fish can be had so I will try it.

As I shopped for veggies at the grocery store this afternoon I felt a little out of it. Perhaps due to far less carbohydrates/ sugar than my body is used to.  But I came home and had my bowl of "stew" and felt better.  The next few days will be rough as I move into the mild Ketosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment