Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sick and craving carbs

Our first foray into eating out on Medifast was a success, I think. We went with friends to NBA City at Universal City Walk. We had made these plans a few weeks ago prior to going on this diet. I was worried when I saw the menu had changed from the one they had online but we discovered that they had "fit options.".

We ended up having a green salad with a piece of Ahi tuna and a breast of chicken respectively. It was delicious and it had a vinaigrette on the side. Filled me up perfectly but not overfill.

We are going out again this Friday with another friend and I don't know where we are going yet so this will be another challenge.

I feel like crap today. I have a cough and I am sick so my stomach feels like a bottomless bit and I am craving carbs. I feel a bit dizzy but that might also be the NyQuil that I took last night. So today will be a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment