Thursday, May 24, 2012

Medifast Day 1 - Meal 2

It is 1045 and I am having my second meal of the day. A Dark Chocolate Medifast Shake.   I made it with ice in my Medifast magic bullet in an attempt to thicken it up a bit. I don't think it helped. Maybe I did it wrong.

  • How it tastes:  chocolatey although not rich.
  • Texture: thin. frothy toward the bottom.


We shall see how long I stay full with this shake.

The app i downloaded for my iPhone has failed to notify me when it was time to eat.  I'll have to play with that a bit as it will be an important part of reminding me to eat when at work.

I'm waiting on a report from hubby how his day is going....  So far so good. He's used to eating large meals but he's not starving nor does he have a headache.  So this is a good start. 

Still waiting on a phone call from the doctor....



No comments:

Post a Comment